PLEASE CONTINUE TO MONITOR OUR WEBSITE REGULARLY FOR UPDATED OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
Rising 9th Grade Parent Night
January 23, 2018 – 6:00PM in the Centennial Auditorium
Centennial High School will be hosting an informational meeting for parents of current 8th grade students who will be matriculating to Centennial in August 2018.
NOTE: This meeting is open to parents of students coming from our feeder schools, private schools or home-schools.
Download Presentation –> Events Calendar – click on PARENT INFORMATIONAL NIGHTS
Rising 9th Grade Visitation Days at Centennial!
- Holcomb Bridge MS: January 30th beginning at 9:20am in the auditorium.
- Haynes Bridge MS: January 31st beginning at 9:20am in the auditorium.
Visits for 8th Graders Currently Attending a Non-Feeder School
Registration is for 8th grade private or home-schooled students who wish to participate in either of the 8th grade visitation events.
Registration is only necessary for students who do NOT attend Holcomb Bridge MS or Haynes Bridge MS.
Register your student by contacting Ms. Caroline Miley – firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to register is January 25, 2018. The event is scheduled to begin at 9:30AM until 12:30PM. At the conclusion of the event, you can pick up your rising freshman from the auditorium.
Parents of non-feeder school students should check-in at the main office. Once your rising freshman has checked-in, one of our student ambassadors will escort them to the auditorium. At the conclusion of the event, you can pick up your rising freshman from the auditorium.
Private School and Non-Feed School students: 2018-19 School Year Enrollments
All enrollees must be in attendance at 4:00pm sharp to participate in the information session in order to proceed with the event’s registration process.
- At these two enrollment events, students and parents will:
- Complete registration paperwork and submit all required documentation (For information regarding required enrollment documents click here: Transfer Student Information
- Participate in a student/parent Centennial introductory information session (required)
- Select elective courses
- Meet with a school counselor individually to discuss academic placement
- Finalize course selections for upcoming school year
Any parent/student not able to attend one of these enrollment dates will have the opportunity to register their student in August prior to the start of the new school year. Information regarding the process at that time will be available later this spring.
Download: Centennial Course Catalog
Download: 9th Grade Elective Course Registration
**Students currently attending Holcomb Bridge Middle School or Haynes Bridge Middle School do NOT have to go through the registration process.