Submit Your Transcript Request
Pull your GREEN CARD from the Transcript Requests box on Mrs. White’s desk.
Complete the form by filling out one line for each transcript you are requesting: example, If you need 3 transcripts, you will fill out 3 lines on the card.
Once completed, TURN IN the card into Mrs. White.
Information You Will Need to Complete Your Request:
- Date of request
- Deadline of your application
- Name of College or Scholarship
- Mailing Address for the College Office of Admissions or Scholarship (if sending paper transcript)
- Copy of Counselor Recommendation Form (if required–see below)
- Completed Senior Profile & Parent Questionnaire (see below)
Know your Deadline!!
It takes time for a transcript request to be processed. You need to make sure requests are submitted at least 10 school days BEFORE their deadline.
Electronic or Paper?
Transcripts can be submitted electronically via GAFutures.org to:
- colleges in the University System of Georgia
- colleges that accept applications via the Common App
- the NCAA Clearinghouse
There is no charge for electronic transcripts. If you complete a hard/paper application, then you will need to request a PAPER TRANSCRIPT. Students are expected to follow up with the college to ensure that their transcript has been received.
STUDENTS CAN request transcripts using their GAFutures account… however your transcript will not be submitted to a college until we have received a completed transcript card request corresponding to the online request.
Check the college or scholarship website to see if a counselor recommendation is required. If you need a counselor recommendation:
- print out a hard copy of the recommendation form and attach it to your transcript card when you submit your request.
— OR —
- submit the recommendation request to your counselor electronically via the Common App/College website if this service is available.
*** If a counselor recommendation is required, you must turn in a completed senior profile ***